segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2019

THE RETURN OF THE WARRIOR: Reflexions about Lane Fox writing and proposals.

  - scarred and wiser

Well, not truly wiser but if - big IF - I've learned something after years writing on Social Networks we can resume it all to the sage Lane Fox wise lines:

"I have written self-indulgently, as I myself like to read about the past." Which, after years of attempting debates in a disassembled World and Academics, I recognize it's the best course of action and most likely the cause for Lane Fox success. 

Also more should be detached from that humble sage


I do not like the proper names of nonentities, numbered dates of unknown years or refutations of other mens views. The past, like the present, is made up of seasons and of faces, feelings, disappointments and things seen. I am bored by institutions and I do not believe in structures. Others may disagree."


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Quem quiser comentar, a boca é livre / Please leave a comment